AGChem 2022 awards
for best oral presentation and best poster presentations
After the jury turned in their voting books, the Organizing Committee compiled all the data, and the following are the results for above mentioned awards:
Best Oral Presentation at The 3rd Advances in Green Chemistry Conference – AGChem 2022
Bruna F. Soares
for the presentation entilted:
„Asymmetric poly(ionic liquid)–ionic liquid membranes for gas separation”
The prize: 500 CHF in cash prize money and 1 free of charge publication in MDPI Methods and Protocols Journal.
We kindly thank the Sponsor of this award: Methods and Protocols Journal (MDPI).
Best Poster Presentations at The 3rd Advances in Green Chemistry Conference – AGChem 2022
for the poster entitled:
„Ionic liquid-assisted synthesis of chitin–ethylene glycol hydrogels as electrolyte membranes for sustainable electrochemical capacitors”
for the poster entitled:
„Estrogens removal by multifunctional biocatalytic membranes via simultaneous catalytic conversion, adsorption and membrane separation”
for the poster entitled:
„Unsaturated ionic liquids as novel planar photonics components”
The prize: 100€ each in cash prize money.
We kindly thank the Sponsor of this award: Energies (MDPI).
Partners and Sponsors
Would you like to become our Sponsor?
Regulation of the competition for the best oral presentation and best posters presented within the The 3rd Advances in Green Chemistry Conference – AGChem 2022 held in Poznan, Poland form 26th-30th of September 2022
§ 1 GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The organizer of the competition is the Organization Committee of the AGChem 2022 conference.
- The competition is addressed to all persons registered for the 3rd Advances in Green Chemistry Conference – AGChem 2022 in Poznan, Poland, referred to in what follows as the Conference, who gave notice of a oral presentation or a poster presentation during the registration. The members of the Competition Committee will be selected by the Organizing Committee.
- The Organizing Committee is responsible for the proper course of the competition Conference.
- The members of the Competition Committee are:
- Dr Marcin Smiglak
- Prof. Hector Rodriquez
- Prof. Lorenzo Guazzelli
- Dr Agnieszka Brandt-Talbot
- Prof. Senentxu Lanceros-Mendez
- Prof. Anna Martinelli
- Prof. Isabel Marrucho
- Prof. Qamar Abbas
- Prof. Rafal Lukasik
- Dr Michal Borysiewicz
- The founder of the award for best oral presentation is Methods and Protocols (MDPI).
- The founder of the award for best posters presentation is Energies (MDPI).
§ 2 TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION IN THE COMPETITION
- The participants of the Competition are all authors of Scientific Posters and Oral Presentation who expressed their willingness to participate in the Competition by sending within the prescribed period a posters taking into account all formal requirements specified by the Organizer.
- Applications should be made by sending an electronic version of the poster to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
§ 3 AWARD CRITERIA
- Oral presentation and posters will be evaluated by member of the Competition Committee in the Voting book.
- Oral and poster presentations are assessed separately. The Competition Committee can rate up to 6 oral presentations and 14 poster presentations.
- The author of the highest rated oral presentation and the authors of 3 highest rated posters will be awarded.
- The Competition Committee will award points for the 5 evaluation criteria, as described below.
- The results of the competition will be announced during the closing session of the Conference and posted on the conference website (www.agchem2022.com).
- The winner for the best oral presentation will be distinguished with diploma, 500 CHF (cash prize) and one free of charge publication in Methods and Protocols journal from MDPI (Sponsor of the Award).
- The winners for 3 best poster presentations will be distinguished with diploma and 100 € each form Sponsor of the Award (Energies MDPI).
- The committee's decisions are final and may not be appealed against.
- The Winners of the Competition will be notified of the prize and the terms of receipt of the Prize immediately after it is granted.
§ 4 EVALUATION CRITERIA
- Best Oral Presentation [Max 20 points]
A – Good Speaker Skills – [0-4 points]
B – Aesthetics and Graphic form – [0-5 points]
C – Coherence of Presentation – [0-3 points]
D – Research Innovation Level – [0-6 points]
E – Language – [0-2 points]
- Best Poster Presentation [Max 25 points]
A – Relevance and Overall Impact – [0-6 points]
B – Coherence, Completeness and Transparency – [0-6 points]
C – Aesthetics and Graphic form – [0-5 points]
D – Potential and Innovation – [0-6 points]
E – Language – [0-2 points]
§ 5 PERSONAL DATA
- The UAM Foundation is the controller of the Personal Data.
- The controller of your personal data has appointed the Data Protection Officer whom you may contact in matters related to the processing of Personal Data at: email@example.com
- The UAM Foundation processes Personal Data:
- for purpose of organizing the Competition which is the execution of legitimate interests of the controller of the Personal Data – on the basis of art. 6 para 1 letter f GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation);
- in order to fulfil legal obligations incumbent on the controller of Personal Data resulting from legal provisions for tax and accounting purposes – on the basis of art. 6 para 1 letter c GDPR.
- The Personal Data will be processed for the period necessary to organize the Competition and for the period required by the applicable law, specified in accounting and tax regulations.
- We may share your data with entities cooperating with us, to the extent necessary and for the purpose compliant with the purposes of processing the Personal Data.
- You have the following rights related to the processing of your Personal Data:
- the right to access your Personal Data;
- the right to demand rectification and supplementation of Personal Data;
- the right to demand the deletion of your Personal Data;
- the right to request the limitation of your Personal Data processing;
- the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- the right to transfer your Personal Data;
- the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority dealing with Personal Data protection - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych)
- The Personal Data will not be processed automatically, including profiling.
- Provision of the Personal Data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the Competition.
- The Personal Data you have provided will not be transferred to any third country.
§ 6 PROCEDURAL PROVISIONS
- All legal relations to which the Regulations apply are subject to Polish law, with the reservation, however, that the choice of foreign law for the consumer who is their party does not deprive such person of protection resulting from the mandatory provisions of law in the country of his permanent place of residence.
- The Regulations are available on the Website.
- The UAM Foundation is entitled to amend the Regulations, but any amendments to the Regulations come into force upon publication on the Website of the consolidated text of the Regulations taking into account the changes.
§ 7 FINAL PROVISIONS
- In matters not covered by these Regulations, the Organizer decides.
- The author of the poster is fully responsible to the Organizer and third parties in the event that the published poster infringes the law, in particular copyrights and personal rights of third parties.
- In the event of a breach by the Author of the provisions of these Regulations, the Organizer may exclude him from participation in the Competition.
- The organizers reserve the right to develop and publish the results of the competition including the names and affiliations of the awarded authors.
- The Regulation applies from 01.09.2022